By Fred F. Ferri MD FACP
"The book’s significant plus is the wonderful and available format designed for a quick learn of a particular subject. Having an digital model on hand saves the person having to lug round an important textbook which nonetheless has its place." Dr Harry Brown, October 2014
Ferri’s scientific consultant 2015 is the quickest, leading solution to access current diagnostic and healing details on greater than seven-hundred universal scientific conditions. Dr. Ferri’s renowned "5 books in 1" layout provides quickly guidance on brief QT syndrome, microscopic polyangiitis, fungal meningitis, and lots more and plenty extra. Now that includes expanded on-line components, this clinical reference makes the solutions you wish even more straightforward to discover - every time, anywhere.
"Apart from the sheer quantity of knowledge to be had, the book’s titanic plus is the superb and obtainable structure designed for a quick learn of a particular subject. Having an digital model to be had saves the consumer having to lug round an incredible textbook which nonetheless has its place". Reviewed by: Dr Harry Brown, October 2014
- Review general values and interpret effects for greater than two hundred lab tests.
- Improve your loved ones healthcare practice’s efficiency with reasonable referral and session guidelines.
- Identify and deal with a broader diversity of disorders , together with diabetic foot infections, hypergonadism, and acute liver failure, with 22 new issues within the illnesses & problems section.
- Improve your interpretation of offering symptoms with 38 new themes and forty new photos within the Differential analysis part, and optimize sufferer care with greater than 250 new figures and tables.
- Rapidly locate the solutions you need with separate sections on ailments and problems, differential analysis, medical algorithms, laboratory effects, and medical preventive companies, plus an at-a-glance structure that makes use of cross-references, outlines, bullets, tables, bins, and algorithms to expedite your search.
- Expedite coverage reimbursements with present ICD-9 and destiny ICD-10 assurance billing codes.
- Access full-color images and greater than ninety online-only issues at Expert Consult, in addition to EBMs, prompt analyzing, sufferer instructing publications, and extra algorithms.
Read Online or Download Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2015: 5 Books in 1, 1e PDF
Best family & general practice books
This ebook vividly describes kin care in HIV//AIDS during the lived stories of caregivers and care receivers. It contributes to our wisdom not just as a result of the modern relevance of family members caregiving, but additionally due to its specialize in HIV//AIDS which, being a comparatively new sickness, is little understood but poses certain demanding situations because of its stigmatising, long-drawn, debilitating and terminal nature.
Electronic Microfluidic Biochips specializes in the automatic layout and construction of microfluidic-based biochips for large-scale bioassays and safety-critical purposes. Bridging components of digital layout automation with microfluidic biochip learn, the authors current a system-level layout automation framework that addresses key matters within the layout, research, and trying out of electronic microfluidic biochips.
According to the Commonwealth Harvard Alcohol study and instructing application, this clinically orientated paintings is designed to offer internists and first care practitioners the information and talents essential to realize and deal with sufferers with alcoholism.
Esta conocida obra es una guía sencilla que ayuda a identificar e interpretar cualquier aspecto fuera de lo general en el ECG, está dirigida a estudiantes de Medicina, residentes y profesionales en sus primeros años de práctica. El texto pone especial hincapié en l. a. aplicación práctica del ECG. Ofrece un nuevo formato y diseño que facilita l. a. presentación de los electrocardiogramas.
- Knowledge Management for Health Care Procedures: From Knowledge to Global Care, AIME 2007 Workshop K4CARE 2007, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, July 7, 2007, ...
- Polycyclic Hydrocarbons: Volume 1
- A clinical guide to pediatric weight management and obesity
- Manual of neurologic therapeutics
- Biological and biomedical coatings handbook
Extra info for Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2015: 5 Books in 1, 1e
E1-461 Primary herpes simplex Herpes Zoster: Fig. E1-462 Herpes zoster occurred in this 3-year-old Herpes Zoster: Fig. E1-463 Herpes zoster. Classic appearance of grouped vesicles Herpes Zoster: Fig. E1-464 Treatment of herpes zoster and postherpetic neuralgia High-Altitude Sickness: Table E1-236 Clinical characteristics of high-altitude illnesses High-Altitude Sickness: Box E1-35 Differential diagnosis of high-altitude sickness High-Altitude Sickness: Box E1-36 Field treatment of high-altitude sickness Hip Fracture: Fig.
E1-325 This digoxin-toxic arrhythmia is a special type of ventricular tachycardia (bidirectional tachycardia) with QRS complexes that alternate in direction from beat to beat Digoxin Overdose (online only topic): Fig. E1-326 Digitalis effect Discoid Lupus: Fig. E1-328 Discoid lupus Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation: Fig. E1-329 Disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation: Box E1-21A Underlying conditions associated with disseminated intravascular coagulation Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation: Fig.
E1-127 Malignant ascites, treatment approach Asthma: Fig. E1-130 Algorithm for diagnosing asthma Asthma: Fig. E1-131 Home management of acute asthma Asthma: Fig. E1-132 Management of asthma exacerbations: emergency department and hospital-based care Ataxia Telangiectasia (online only topic): Fig. E1-135 Ataxia telangiectasia Atopic Dermatitis: Fig. E1-137 Flexural atopic dermatitis with lichenification; Hertoghe sign Atrial Myxoma: Fig E1-141 Diastolic magnetic resonance image of a large left atrial myxoma showing that it is attached to the atrial septum and is prolapsing across the mitral valve AV Malformations: Table E1-70 Vascular malformations AV Malformations: Table E1-71 Major differences between hemangiomas and vascular malformations Bartter’s Syndrome (online only topic): Table E1-75 Bartter and Gitelman syndromes Bites and Stings, Arachnids: Fig.